Why Sell With Us?
- Our transaction experience allows us to understand your situation and sell your property for the highest possible price. We’ve sold homes, condos, and income properties, some of which needed work, and some that boasted world-class finishes and amenities. We’ve successfully closed standard sales, short sales, and bank owned/REO sales.
- Our marketing is unparalleled. Buyers form quick impressions when looking at properties online and in ads. Knowing this, we always use professional photos, articulate descriptions, and a variety of web and social media tools to ensure your property stands out and looks incredible.
- We understand what buyers are looking for in a home. We’ve done thousands of showings and know what people respond to when they tour a home. Prior to marketing your listing, we’ll consult with you about any changes we think will improve how your home shows. Buyers who become emotionally attached to a property typically pay the best price and work the hardest to successfully complete the sale.
- We’ll help you select the best buyer for your property. After presenting, reviewing, and responding to thousands of offers throughout our career, we know how to assess each offer based on price, terms, and buyer qualifications. We’re also adept at handling multiple offer scenarios.
- We have a network of trusted professionals we can recommend before, during, and after a transaction. Our collective success depends on working with great escrow, title, and inspection professionals. We also work with many contractors and tradesmen who we can recommend for any work you might be interested in doing prior to listing.
The hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price, Compass Concierge helps you maximize its value by fronting the cost of home improvement services like staging, flooring, painting, and more. No upfront costs, no interest, no hidden fees — ever.
How it works:
1) We work with you to decide which services will increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
2) Once approved, we will be by your side to help engage vendors and commission work.
3) Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
4) When your home sells, you'll repay the cost of the services provided - and nothing more.